I created these Thank You notes for my Bridal Shower using free fonts and dings I found on the web. I picked my favorite flower design from a ding called Traditional Floral Design III, oversized and changed the color to my taste (in this case, to match my red envelopes). The thank you font is called Bickham Script Fancy, which you can download it here. Then I added horizontal lines to make it more fancy.
You can download the flower dings by clicking here. I created this Thank You note in Photoshop, but the process is so simple you can nearly create using any program, such as PowerPoint or Word.
Click here to download this Thank You note.pdf.
1. If you do not have Adobe Reader yet, you can download it here.
2. The file is huge, so it may take a few minutes to download.
3. The file was made to be printed on letter size paper, 8.5″x11″.
4. There are four thank you notes in the sheet, just cut in half both ways (each card is 4.25″x5.5″).
5. The cards fit into A2 size envelopes.