Thursday, July 30, 2009

all baby's breath...centerpieces, bouquets, aisle decor

November 19th, 2008 @ 9:24 am by Mrs. Powder Puff

Well y’all, the people have spoken. After I wrote about my money-saving tricks, I received a lot of interest in the baby’s breath centerpieces idea. And far be it from me to deny the people what they want!

Here’s the wedding that I used as inspiration for our reception flowers. Now, we aren’t going all out on baby’s breath like this bride did (we’re using other types of flowers for the bouquets), but her wedding is nonetheless absolutely GORGEOUS!

All the images are from the fabulous Sedona Bride.

Jennifer and Josh were married back in May in Sedona, Arizona. Jennifer works as an event coordinator, so, as you can imagine, her wedding was styled from head to toe. Literally.

The gorgeous couple, Jennifer and Josh. Check out her HUGE baby’s breath bouquet. Seriously people, this type of flower goes a long loooong way for just pennies.


Jennifer’s fab dress- so light and airy!


Everything about this wedding is so… airy. Seriously, I don’t know any other way to describe it. Even the invitations look like they could float away.


Jennifer’s aunt designed all the florals- what a talented lady! I love the baby’s breath with the birch.


Their smiles seem lit from within. I adore seeing couples this happy!


Here are the centerpieces that I love. Look how gorgeous they are!


Le sigh. This pic is so romantic.

And they lived happily ever after.

Do you have any unique floral inspiration?