Let's get started...
2. Bring the two ends of fishing line together and string the second bead through both ends.
3. String the rest of the beads through.
4. Tie a knot at the end of the fishing line, but leave enough space on top to loop the wire through later.
5. Cut the wire to the desired length. Use needle-nose pliers to bend a loop at the end of the wire.
6. You can leave the wire straight or give it a curve.
7. Loop the fishing line through the end of the wire.
8. Wrap florist tape around the wire before sticking it into the cake.
Here's the finished product: