Thursday, July 30, 2009

baby's breath pew decor

Thanks to my super lovely artistic friend, I’ll be having beautiful pew decorations! She made a variety and sent me some pictures of them hanging on our church pews. (Sorry for the bad quality pics- they were taken with her camera phone.)

Now for the hard part… which do I choose? And who best to ask than the weddingbee community! Don’t mind the random colors she chose or the varying fullness of the baby’s breaths. What I have to get back to her with is: what SHAPE I want them, paper COLOR, and ribbon COLOR and THICKNESS. So yeah, what combo do you like best? Or feel free to make up your own! Keep in mind my wedding colors are sage green and white with a accents of peachy pink!

Random in a row:

ceredecor0

Round cone:

ceredecor4

Rectangular prism:

ceredecor3b

ceredecor3

Triangular prism:

ceredecor2b

ceredecor2

Half cylinder:

ceredecor1b

ceredecor1