Thursday, July 30, 2009

homemade turtles

Homemade Turtles!

Thursday, April 16th, 2009

 mg 27571 Homemade Turtles!

Here is a recipe I got from my (wonderful) neighbor for quick and easy turtles. I was a bit skeptical when I first saw them but after eating one I was hooked! Seriously, don’t knock em till you try em! These are perfect for an impromptu gathering or a nice treat when you’ve got a craving.

Ingredients:
Mini Pretzels
Pecan Halfs
Rolos
That’s it!

 mg 2680 Homemade Turtles!

1) On a cookies sheet, arrange the pretzels then place a Rolo on top of each one. Bake at 220 F. for 2 minutes.

2) Remove from the oven and immediately start placing the Pecans on top and pushing them down, squishing the Rolos.

3) Enjoy!

img 2696 Homemade Turtles!

img 2706 Homemade Turtles!

 mg 2741 Homemade Turtles!

Related Posts